Seattle Epidemiologic Research and Information Center (ERIC)
Vietnam-Era Twin (VET) Registry
The Vietnam-Era Twin (VET) Registry is a collection of data from over 14,000 Vietnam-Era Veteran twins and more than 3,400 selected family members. That data comes from more than 30 studies and includes biospecimens from over 1,800 individuals and is used in research studies to understand factors that affect the health and well-being of Veterans.
Learn more about the history & formation of the VET Registry or additional details about its registry, data repository, and biospecimen repository.
- Scientists around the world have used VET Registry data to produce over 250 publications.
- Focus groups with VET Registry members were held in 2015-2019 and resulted in these findings.
- The Twin Times newsletters include information on research studies, researchers, healthy advice, and VET Registry staff.
- Learn how to access the Registry.
- Review some of the survey instruments used in VET Registry research.