Seattle Epidemiologic Research and Information Center (ERIC)
Our Center works to improve the healthcare of Veterans through epidemiologic research and as part of the VA Cooperative Studies Program, a nationally renowned program that produces innovative solutions to Veteran and national healthcare problems through multi-site research across 12 epidemiology and clinical trial research centers.
We’re located in Seattle Washington within the VA Puget Sound Health Care System.
These links will take you to the official posting on the national VA Office of Research & Development employment website.
- Human Subjects Research Assistant / Research Specialist / Research Coordinator
- Health Sciences Research Project Manager for Multi-Site Study, EPIC3
- Health Sciences National Research Study Coordinator, EPIC3
- Health Sciences Research Coordinator, EPIC3
- Human Subjects Research Project Manager, Digital Team